Learn An Invaluable Craft
Have you ever wanted to learn how to build your own website?
Or for that matter, jump paths and enter into a new LUCRATIVE career?
Well, there’s no better time than today.
In this course, trainer Mark Lassoff will teach you everything you need to know about web development and he’s giving you the certification you need to actually make it count! (upon completing the course you’ll receive a certification signed by Mark).
Say goodbye to those mundane one-off classes because it’s time to get certified by one of the leading professional trainers in the industry.
Mark has put together this course to turn you into a certified web developer from the comfort of your own computer at a pace you are happy with. Learn by coding along rather than watching hours of monotonous lectures where you just take notes.
Finally the time has come where you can learn how to code by viewing an actionable and easy-to-follow video course, and get professionally certified at the same time.
- Over 183 lectures and 12 hrs of content
- Dozens of code examples to download and study
- Over 25 engaging lab exercises
- All lab solutions
- Instructor available by email or on the forums
- All free tools
- And much more
A Nice Course Intro
A Video Course for Beginners
- No skill prerequisites for this course although it’s helpful if you are familiar with operating your computer and using the internet
- You can take this course using a Mac, PC or LInux machine
- It is recommended that you download the free Komodo text editor
Chapter 1: Welcome to HTML
Chapter 2: Text Markup
Chapter 3: Working with Lists
Chapter 4: Creating HTML Links
Chapter 5: Working with Images and Media
Chapter 6: HTML Tables
Chapter 7: HTML Forms
Chapter 8: Understanding the CSS Box Model
Chapter 9: CSS Based Page Layout
Chapter 11: Storing Information in Variables
Chapter 12: Conditional Statements
Chapter 13: Dialog Boxes
Chapter 16: Working With Arrays
Chapter 17: The String Object
Chapter 18: Obtaining and Manipulating User Information
Chapter 19: The Document object
Chapter 20: Your First PHP Scripts
Chapter 21: PHP Variables
Chapter 22: Arrays
Chapter 23: Conditionals
Chapter 24: Loops
Chapter 25: Custom PHP Functions
Chapter 26: Server File I/O
Chapter 27: Sending email with PHP
Meet Your Instructor – Mark Lassoff
Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark’s training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He’s consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives. In addition to traditional classroom training and consulting, Mark releases video tutorial training for aspiring programmers on his website, www.LearnToProgram.tv.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course FOREVER
- Upon purchase you will receive a unique license that will allow you to subscribe to the course
- View the online course on your iPad
- This course is licensed on a per user basis
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form