Have a Great Idea For an iPhone App?
Now it's time to bring it to fruition
Want to be part of a multi-billion dollar industry?
Don’t have 10,000 hours to get really good at Objective C & Adobe CS5?
Want to quit your day job and become your own boss?
If you've answered YES to any of these questions this collection of Ebooks is for you and now for ONLY $49 you can start learning this lucrative art today.
This Ebook will take you on a step-by-step tour through the whole process of creating iPhone Apps from start to finish, flushing out specifications that you can hand off to an expert developer, and submitting your app to Apple for review.
The Magic of This Ebook Bundle
Step 1: Come up with an idea for your app.
Step 2: You write that idea down, then make a rough sketch of how it will work and how it will look
Step 3: Hand it off to a low-cost App Developer Team who will create the app for you.
Step 4: Submit your app to Apple who will review it and then post it to the App Store.
Step 5: Make some cash and quit your day job.
This Ebook will take you on a step-by-step tour through the whole process of creating iPhone Apps from start to finish, creating specifications that you can hand off to an expert developer, and submitting your app to Apple for review.
You'll Learn How to:
- Apply our App Creation Process from idea to submission to the App Store
- Setup an App Business to manage your affairs
- Get into the App Store without a business if you choose to do so
- Use the right tools and resources which you’ll need to create Apps
- Figure out the Apple Software Development Kit without any programming skills
- Pick the right audience for your App
- Sketch out your idea and create specs that you can send to an expert developer
- Hire and manage an expert development team
- Install and test your App so it’s just the way you want it
- Submit your App and get it approved by Apple
- Market your App after it gets approved
- How To Make iPhone Apps Ebook (100 pages)
- How to Make Money With Free Apps Ebook (18 pages)
- How to Make iPad apps Ebook (10 pages)
- Standard Non-disclosure agreement
- Sample app materials